Facebook , the huge social networking platform through which you can converse with any of your family or friends , post pictures, share your daily life moments etc. in any language. It is a simple and secured app where you just need an email id and a mobile number to create your account. Then, you can enjoy socializing with that account for as long as you want. There are times when people don’t feel like conversing and might get irritated by people who can see if they are online or not. In such situations, you can hide your Facebook last seen just like hiding activity status on Instagram.
Facebook has billions of users but many of them create fake profile to have fun or to stalk somebody when they block you. People even create a fake Facebook page for spamming or testing purposes. Users who loves to socialize won’t be able to recognize if the Facebook account is fake or not and might end up connecting with them. Some users who have been using Facebook from a long time might find out if the Facebook account is fake or not. You can check the number of posts, profile information and so on. If the profile picture is missing or if that account has posted google photos, it might be a fake account.
However, there is no such way to identify the owner of that account. You can guess whether the account is fake or not but you can’t really figure out who created that account. All you have to do is observe that person’s activity, if he/she posts daily and has quite number of posts with a real name and information, it might be an original account.
There is no Facebook tool or any in-built option to find out who owns the account. But, if it’s a page or any business account that you want to deal with, you should know who the owner of that account is or whether it’s fake or not. So, in today’s guide we’ll explain some quick and easy ways how you can find out the owner of any fake Facebook account.
How To Find Who Created The Facebook Account
Check The About Us Page Of That Account
- Open Facebook and fill in the password and email address of your account.
- After logging in, search the account whose owner you want to find out by typing its name in the search bar.
- After that, tap on the profile of that account and go to its ‘About Us’ section.
- There you will find every information of the person who created the account. Facebook created this feature so that users can know about other Facebook accounts including their interests, their relationships, etc. through the ‘About Us’ section.
- It includes every detail from their school name, email id, places they have visited, singers they like and so on. If you want to find out the owner of any Facebook page, you can send them a message on their mail and ask about its owner.
Notice Their Profile
On of the easiest way to figure out who the owner of any Facebook account is this method. You just have to observe their profile and the information of that account. Here’s what you have to do:
- Log in to your Facebook account and search the targeted account or page.
- Scroll down and find the Info. option. Click on it to learn more about that page or account.
- Some accounts have their phone number or email privacy set to public. If the account you are looking into has a public phone number and email address, then it will be very beneficial for you.
- You can look up that phone number in the Truecaller or can ever call them yourself to know about the owner of that account.
- If you have their email address , you can mail that person to get in contact with them and learn about who the owner of that account is.
Also, you can find out the owner of any company by searching their brand on the internet and get all the information of the owner from Google My Business. This will work only if that brand or store is popular and have their info. on google.
Use Google Image Search
This process is going to be a short and quick way of finding the owner of any Facebook account.
- You just have to go to that account, click on its profile and copy it.
- Then, open Google Image Search and paste it there.
- If the account is fake and that image was of somebody else, Google Image Search will show you the details of who’s in the profile.
Collect Their IP Address
You will need IP grabber tool for this process to work.
By this, you can find out the current location of the targeted account. Also, if the owner is using VPN, this process won’t work work for you. Here’s how to do the following process:
- You just have to accept the targeted user’s request and befriend the person.
- After that, send them a link. As soon as they open it, collect their IP address on the IP grabber tool.
- This way you will get their location which you can compare with their mentioned location in the About Us information.
This method won’t be helpful in figuring out the owner of that account but at least it will let you know if that’s an original or a fake account.