Instagram is the leading generation’s most favourite app which is used widely by every person. It offers you high privacy so that app gets more user friendly and people can securely use the app. Some of its privacy options includes hiding stories from specific people, hiding your last seen, keeping account private and so on. Even if you ever forget your Instagram password and don’t even have access to your email or phone number, you can still easily reset it. One of the speciality and uniqueness about Instagram is its Story feature. The app has been in the trending list because of its Story feature that allows users to share their daily life, upload pictures, share any Instagram post etc. through it which automatically disappears after 24 hours. Also, it will get saved in your archived stories option and you can access them from there. However, Instagram also came up with a feature called ‘Highlights for Stories’ by which you can highlight all your stories anytime you want. Instagram keeps on updating their features to make them more interesting for its users like how it added music feature to story and got even more popular. So, you can not only post pictures on story but can also add filters, write quotes, add music to the picture and so on.
People are using Instagram’s new Reel feature so much that they have started making money through it by collaborating with people. They show their skills by making short videos along with promoting some brand which gets them paid. Users can now even put a timer on Reels to make their own videos, can add filters, captions, and stickers to make them more unique. One of the best way to boost your account and gain audience engagement is by getting more and more post shares. Now, if you make good content videos, people will share them on their stories which will get you more followers and your user engagement will increase. You can track the no. of persons sharing your posts on Instagram so that you can make more good content with each coming day and see what people are liking. This guide will help you to see how many times your post has been shared on others’ stories.
How To Check The Number Of Accounts Who Shared Your Instagram Post
Instagram’s unique feature known as ‘’post shared’’ tells its users how many times your content has been shared by Instagram people. It can be found by viewing your post insights. It not only shows the number of times your post has been shared but also your account reached, content interactions, number of people saving that content etc. This feature can by enjoyed by both iOS and Android users. But you must have a professional account to use this feature, if you have a private account, your post won’t show any view insights option.
Follow the steps below to know how to see the the number of people who have shared your content.
- Go to Instagram and switch your account to professional account.
- Click on your profile icon placed at the bottom to see your profile page.
- After that, choose the post who’s number of shares you want to see and tap on it.
- Click on ‘View Insights’ option placed at the bottom of your post.
- Some icons will appear on your screen, the heart is for likes, the second will be comments icon, along with it there you will see arrow icon for the number of people who have shared that post, the last icon is for the number of people who saved the post.
- When you will scroll, it will show Ad written at the last with a ‘Boost This Post’ option through which you can promote your post on Instagram by paying.
There is also an alternative way to do the same process. Let’s take a look how you can see the number of people who shared your Instagram post:
- Go to Instagram of your smartphone, switch your account type to professional account if it’s private.
- Tap on your profile icon placed below and select the post whose number of shares you want to see.
- Now, click on the three horizontal dost you will see at the top right corner of your selected post.
- At last, click on ‘View story reshares’ option below the delete option to see the number of shares of that post. Keep in mind, ‘View story reshares’ option will only be visible if your selected post will have at least one re-share.
Can You See The Username Of The Account Who Shared Your Instagram Post?
The answer to this question is a big NO! You can only see the number of people who shared your Instagram post but not their username unless they have tagged you. If they like your content and share it to their stories by tagging you, you will get notified about it and you can check their username but if they shares your post without tagging your account, you can not see their username by any means.