One of the most popular email servicing app, Gmail was launched back in 2004 which performs an important function in our personal and professional life. It is totally a free app. A new Gmail feature will be added soon by Google by which people using Gmail will be able to voice and video call their Gmail contacts.
Nowadays, most of you have multiple Gmail accounts and this guide will help you in knowing how to use multiple Gmail accounts and switch between them. People usually keep two accounts- one for their work life and the other for their private life. However, it is difficult to log in to the other account every time. But there will be no trouble if you have Gmail app installed in your smartphone. Similarly, you can log in to multiple accounts on browser as well. Here are the following steps how you can use multiple accounts and switch between them.
How To Login Multiple Gmail Accounts On One Device
These days, every smartphone has factory-installed Gmail app. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to log in to more than one account on one smartphone.
- Open your Gmail app and tap on the profile icon you can see at the top right corner.
- Then, click on ‘Add another account’ and choose from the options appearing, Google, Yahoo, Outlook, Exchange and Office, Other.
- If your smartphone asks for verification, verify it by using your fingerprint or password.
- Lastly, add the details of the account you want to add. Note- It has to be different email ID and password. You can repeat the same steps to add the other accounts.
How Can You Login To Multiple Gmail Accounts On Desktop
Here are some quick and easy steps to use multiple Gmail accounts on desktop:
- Go to Gmail and login to your account if you are signed out.
- Then, click on the profile icon you can see on the screen and select ‘Add another account’.
- Now, enter the email Id and password of the account you want to add and you can run different accounts now.
How To Switch Between Multiple Gmail Accounts On One Device
You can switch between the accounts after you are done with logging in more than one account. Here are some quick and easy steps on how to switch between Gmail accounts on smartphone. You can copy the same steps for switching of accounts on desktop.
- Go to Gmail and tap on the profile icon at the top right corner.
- Now, choose the account you want to switch to and it’s done.
This is how you can login multiple Gmail account on one device weather you are using a smartphone or a desktop.